Established supplier of automotive glass is looking for an experienced, target driven Factory Manager to lead their state if the art operations. You will be responsible for managing all 5 main functional production areas.
- Scheduling and delegating tasks to production staff
- regularly walking the factory floor to monitor the performance of factory staff
- Regular monitoring and control
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- enforce compliance with health and safety regulations to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Screening, recruiting and training new factory workers.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Ensuring production reports are kept up to date and accurate.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory for minimum 5 years.
- Certification in production and inventory management as well as quality control.
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R30,000.00 per month